Most business owners don’t realise the massive potential that their websites possess. While the average site does a good job in integrating sales and marketing departments, departments such as accounting and HR are often completely forgotten about.
Having a fully optimised and integrated website will save you time and money, and can truly take your business to new heights. It’s time to make your website work for you and tap into that potential by integrating your site with all other aspects of your business.
At Big Rock Graphics, we love to see sites that excel, and we recommend the following integrations:
Integrate Your Marketing Department
- Ensure that all content on your website is sales-driven, contains the relevant keywords and is fully optimised for SEO.
- Cohesively incorporate your brand’s message, logo and brand colours onto your site. Your website should be an attractive online representation of your real-life business.
- Social media plays such a big role in online marketing. It would be silly not to have links to all your social media pages on your website.
- Marketing relies heavily on feedback, so make sure you have a feedback funnel on your site where customers can review your products and services.
Integrate Your HR Department
- Have a ‘Careers’ page on your website where you provide content about the type of work that your business does, as well as post job opportunities.
- Create a portal for all employees to log into and use your website as a forum to discuss certain things with your team.
Integrate Your Sales Department
- Provide as much information about your products and services on your site in an effort to support your sales team.
- Have Call-To-Actions which call for, and encourage, direct purchases.
- Create promotional blogs which highlight the advantages of your products.
- Make sure that your contact details are readily available for any potential customers that may have questions regarding your products.
- Use image compressors to ensure that pages load quickly, as not to lose any potential online customers. Image optimisation is key here.
Integrate Your Accounting Department
- Create an all-encompassing accounting system on your site to make things easier for your accounting team.
- Ensure that you have a wide range of payment options which are all fully secured and encrypted.
- Make it possible for customers to log into your site in order to view their account balances.
- Ensure that all return policies and other terms and conditions are clearly stated on the site.
We hope that the above information has given you some ideas as to how you can incorporate and integrate the different services and aspects of your business onto your website, and ultimately streamline certain processes while attracting more customers!
Need assistance in integrating the right services on your website? Allow us to be the team that takes your site to the next level. Contact Big Rock Graphics today.